Do you take custom orders?
Yes! Click here to learn all about it.
Will I have to pay sales tax?
I'm required to charge sales tax on transactions within Washington state.
Can I cancel my order?
Non-custom orders may be cancelled any time prior to shipment. Contact me to request cancellation.
What sizes are available?
Measurements refer to the usable inner area; outer dimensions will vary based on the frame style.
- Small (12 × 12 in / 30.5 × 30.5 cm)
- Medium (12 × 18 in / 30.5 × 45.75 cm)
- Large (18 × 24 in / 45.75 × 61 cm)
How are MagnaMemos both magnetic and dry-erase?
The clever combination of custom-cut metal backing and durable high-gauge acrylic makes every inch of your board's surface both magnetic and dry-erase.
What makes MagnaMemos special?
- Versatile: The dual-purpose magnetic and dry-erase surface is an inspiration springboard — it’s as adaptable as you are! There’s no wrong way to use your MagnaMemo; keep it simple, or get creative with our unique array of accessories and build yourself a custom organization solution. Whatever your needs and tastes, your board can be adapted to suit you for years to come.
- Durable and safe: Our premium scratch- and cloud-resistant acrylic has the clarity and elegance of glass, but is lighter-weight and shatterproof.
- Beautifully styled: MagnaMemos' thoughtfully-combined designer components ensure that each board is a stylish addition to your space, no matter how you use it.
- Perfect for you: We offer a wide variety of styles, themes, and sizes — even custom!
How do I hang it?
MagnaMemos come equipped with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware, and we recommend picture hooks for the greatest stability.
How do I use it?
MagnaMemos are a beautiful, creative way to organize and inspire throughout your home and office. The options are virtually endless! Here are some of our favorite uses:
- Landing Strip: No more running around the house to get your stuff together in the morning! Hang a MagnaMemo in your entryway and accessorize for quick and easy storage of keys, mail, to-do lists, and other everyday bits and bobs.
- Information Station: Collect important notes, reminders, schedules, and phone numbers in one central location — ideal for sitters, household helpers, and busy families.
- Kitchen Hub: One convenient spot for everything from meal planning and grocery lists to coupons and takeout menus. Entertaining? Use your MagnaMemo to display the list of offerings at your dinner party or wine tasting!
- Inspiration Board: Collect ideas for your next project, vacation, or goal, or display cherished photos, cards, notes, and memorabilia.
- Kid’s Corner: Hang art, photos, and tokens from their special memories, or create a responsibility-and-reward chart to help establish good habits — great for potty training, chores, homework, pet care, and more!
What kind of marker should I use?
MagnaMemos are compatible with all dry-erase markers, but chalk markers are our favorite. Some colors show up better than others on higher-contrast backgrounds, though, and that's why each board has a marker pairing recommendation in its description. These pairings are hand-selected for their beauty and great visibility on the specific design shown. We carry several bold, bright options that show up very well on busy backgrounds, so don’t be afraid to choose a board that has some pattern to it!
When and how will my order be shipped?
Your MagnaMemo will be made to order and shipped out within 7 business days. USPS is the most economical and reliable way I have found to ship my items. If you would like an item shipped via an alternate service, please contact me. Express shipping is also available upon request. Domestic orders (within the US) are shipped USPS Parcel Post, which takes approximately 7-10 days.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! Small boards are shipped USPS First Class Mail. Medium and Large boards ship via USPS Priority Mail International. International orders can spend up to 3 weeks in transit, depending on customs clearance. Unfortunately, delays in customs clearance are unpredictable, and I cannot be held responsible for delays in shipment due to customs clearance delays. I will do everything I can to help track your order; please contact me if you have questions.
Can I return my order?
Returns and exchanges are only accepted in the event of a fulfillment error or damage in transit.
What if something's wrong with my order?
If there's an error, please contact me within 3 days of delivery and we'll get things straightened out. Sorry, shipping costs are nonrefundable.
What if my order arrives damaged?
Please contact me immediately. I will need photos of the damage so I can file a claim with the shipper, and then I will be happy to replace the item or refund your money 100%.
Can I return my custom order?
Due to the nature of the work, no. I work closely with customers to ensure that the board has full approval before shipping, so returns and refunds are not accepted unless it is damaged in transit.