Hello and Welcome!
I'm Karen, and I make beautiful handcrafted magnetic dry-erase memo boards in designer styles and eye-catching themes. Each board is hand-designed, built, shipped from my little studio just outside of Seattle. You can learn more about me and the story behind MagnaMemos here. Thanks for stopping by!
What makes MagnaMemos special?
- Versatile: The dual-purpose magnetic and dry-erase surface is an inspiration springboard — it’s as adaptable as you are! There’s no wrong way to use your board; keep it simple, or get creative with our unique array of accessories and build yourself a custom organization solution. Whatever your needs and tastes, your board can be adapted to suit you for years to come.
- Durable and safe: Our premium scratch- and cloud-resistant acrylic has the clarity and elegance of glass, but is lighter-weight and shatterproof.
- Beautifully styled: MagnaMemos' thoughtfully-combined designer components ensure that each board is a stylish addition to your space, no matter how you use it.
- Perfect for you: We offer a wide variety of styles, themes, and sizes — even custom!
How do I use my board?
MagnaMemos are a beautiful, creative way to organize and inspire throughout your home and office. The options are virtually endless! Here are some of our favorite uses:
- Landing Strip: No more running around the house to get your stuff together in the morning! Hang a MagnaMemo in your entryway and accessorize for quick and easy storage of keys, mail, to-do lists, and other everyday bits and bobs.
- Information Station: Collect important notes, reminders, schedules, and phone numbers in one central location — ideal for sitters, household helpers, and busy families.
- Kitchen Hub: One convenient spot for everything from meal planning and grocery lists to coupons and takeout menus. Entertaining? Use your MagnaMemo to display the list of offerings at your dinner party or wine tasting!
- Inspiration Board: Collect ideas for your next project, vacation, or goal, or display cherished photos, cards, notes, and memorabilia.
- Kid’s Corner: Hang art, photos, and tokens from their special memories, or create a responsibility-and-reward chart to help establish good habits — great for potty training, chores, homework, pet care, and more!